Welcome to Caregiver Care Atlanta!
Whether you care for an aging parent, a family member with mental illness, a child with developmental disabilities, or a critically ill spouse, we are here to direct you to support services that can make your life easier and more balanced.
How do you know if you’re a caregiver? Click here to find out.
Our unique partnership of several community agencies is dedicated to lightening your load and providing you with meaningful assistance and support. This coalition is made up of representatives from Jewish Family & Career Services, Lifespan Resources, Inc., and One Good Deed.
Connect to Caregiver CARE Atlanta for:
- Telephone information and referrals for community caregiver resources
- Caregiver voucher assistance
- Web resources for caregivers
- Access to trained volunteers willing to provide transportation to medical appointments
- Access to Friendly Visitor Volunteers who offer companionship and assistance with simple tasks
Stressed Out? Click here for stress management suggestions you can use right away!
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
Read the Caregivers Bill of Rights.
Read about three guidelines for caregivers.
To speak to a Caregiver CARE Atlanta representative, call 770.677.9432 or email us using our contact page.
The National Center on Caregiving (NCC) at Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) has launched the Innovations Clearinghouse on Family Caregiving, an online community promoting professional knowledge around families in their caregiving role. The resource is available on FCA’s website; click here.